mark. Makeup Monday: Exotic

Living After Midnite: Exotic
The temperatures are finally warming up & I felt it was time to warm up my makeup too! 

mark. just released its Marrakesh Collection on Friday and this exotic shadow trio & mosaic face palette are the perfect additions to me (& your) Spring makeup routine! I literally have not stopped using the Exotic Beauty Face Mosaics Palette since I took it out of the box!! The gold shimmer is the perfect highlighter!! Not to mention I'm totally switching up my go to scent to this Marrakesh Fragrance!

Now all I need to someone to book me a ticket to Morocco!
Living After Midnite: Exotic
Living After Midnite: Exotic
Living After Midnite: Exotic
Living After Midnite: Exotic
  1. Moisturize skin with mark. For Goodness Face Moisturizer & prime your face with mark. Primed for Perfection Face Primer to prep skin for foundation. Using a Foundation Brush apply mark. Minareal Cream to Powder Foundation to entire face. 
  2. Prep lid with Please Hold Eye Primer. Color entire lid with green color from mark. Exotic Hues Eye Shadow Trio, then take gold color and blend into the crease & line lower lashes. Highlight under brow with iMark in Whisper. Swipe upper & lower lashes with 2 coats of mark. Lash All You Want Mascara in black. 
  3. Apply mark. Just Pinched Powder Blush in Cameo to cheeks & blend outward. Set foundation and blush with mark. Set Things Right Loose Powder. Highlight cheekbones by applying mark. Exotic Beauty Face Mosaics.
  4. Apply mark. Lipclick in Malt to lips to finish the look.
Living After Midnite: Exotic
Loving what you see here? Make sure to follow me on TwitterInstagram & Bloglovin'!

Labels: , , ,