Get the Look: Mildew & Hot & Spicy O MY

Livingaftermidnite - Mildew Hot Spicy

MildewHot & Spicy…who knew names like this could be so appealing, especially in the cosmetics world.

I bought a pack of Urban Decay 24/7 Mini Eyeliners a few months back and I’m slowly starting to use all of them. This green eyeliner, of course named – MILDEW, is so perfect. It’s a forest green with laces of gold metallic. Loving it.

Now for this lipstick, of course I’m slowly but surely collecting all of mark.’s LipClicks and this is the newest one in my collection – Hot & Spicy. It’s a brown toned red, which really works for my skin tone & makes this green liner look less Christmas themed & more cool Fall makeup! 
Livingaftermidnite - Mildew Hot Spicy
And I'm happy to saw its finally cold enough to wear mark.'s new wool Foxy Fedora! If you remember I introduced you to this burgundy beauty back in August and it finally made its way out of my closet and onto my head to make a bad hair day GOOD!  I'm really in love with the color of this hat, you don't realize how neutral of a color burgundy is until you wear it. It literally goes with everything.
Livingaftermidnite - Mildew Hot Spicy
Livingaftermidnite - Mildew Hot SpicyLivingaftermidnite - Mildew Hot Spicy

  1. Moisturizer & Prime skin! I of course used my mark. favorites – See Things Clearly Moisturizer & Primer for Perfection Face Primer.
  2. Apply foundation to entire face and blend into neck using a Foundation brush. I used Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation in Calming Honey & Calming Ivory. ** I mixed my Summer & Winter foundation colors to create a color that would match my skin now instead of buying a new color **
  3. Cover any blemishes & under eye circles! Then apply a pressed powder to set all of your makeup. I used Clinque’s Stay Matte Sheer Pressed Powder in Invisible Matte.
  4. Apply a rosy blush on cheeks. One that will compliment the lip color. I chose mark.’s Good Glowing Mosaic Blush in Love Rush.
  5. Draw a thick line on upper lashes & along lower lashes in Urban Decay Eyeliner in Mildew.
  6. Curl eyelashes and apply 2 coats of black mascara – I used mark. Lash All You Want in Black.
  7. Finish with mark. LipClick in Hot & Spicy. Use a lipbrush to smooth out color and get a precise line.

Livingaftermidnite - Mildew Hot Spicy
Livingaftermidnite - Mildew Hot Spicy
Livingaftermidnite - Mildew Hot Spicy
For more details on any of these products or to purchase them head over to my eBoutique.
http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com
Don't forget to register on the top right corner before you shop!
International Customers email me! jacquelyngiardina@yahoo.com


FREE SHIPPING Use Code: WELCOME @ Checkout!

Labels: , , , , ,